God's Gift of Love....Thank You



Woke up from a nap. Turned the channel to a show and watched it. It was about the death of a woman’s daughter who had died 10 years earlier. How she could or hadn’t changed her room in all those years. She was told she was living the victim role in her life. Her daughter had brought her so much joy, that in loosing her she continued to live in the past. She hadn’t moved on emotionally in many ways.

It was like a slap in my face as I recognized who Lunara had been to me. She came into my life at the perfect time. She was a healing for me in many ways. I was able to give her the love I had bottled up inside of me for the years I was morning for the life I had lost, for the love I had lost, for the time I had lost. She was a new spirit, a clean slate, a fresh start in the world. Her greatest need was to be loved and I had plenty to give her.

It almost came in an instant the timing was perfect. I had been suffering for years over the loss of my religion, which was not only my life but included all those I had loved and cared through out 20 years. But I know I have been blessed with so much more, I regained my first husband, my soul mate, and the love of my life. He had come back into my life the same time. Perfect timing.  He endured all my sorrow and showed me I could be loved again.

I realized how God’s healing is TIME. After he gave me Bob, he taught me who he is. He taught me to forgive all who had hurt me in my past. More importantly he taught me that He is Love. After I got to that point in my life, he then put Lunara into my hands. It was for both of us, though I think Lunara is the most important reason.

With her I was able to take all that he had taught me and give her a binding and healthful Love. That where ever she goes and what ever those people do to her, God will be with her and she will remember all the things I taught her. I helped shape her character for God. I know we are eternally bonded together in our hearts and spirits. More importantly she was introduced to Jesus and she learned to love him. Living with atheist she may other wise not have known.

We. Bob and I were blessed to help her start out her life here. Though it has been difficult loosing her temporarily, one day we will be close to her again, if not here in the eternal. I will forever be thankful for the gift of knowing her, helping her, and loving her. God has taught me well.

Dear Lunara, I pray for you everyday. That God will protect your heart, body, soul, and mind. We love you dearly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving You Still a letter

We Are Spirit - Soul - Body

Does God Really Keep Us Away from Knowing His WILL? Is God's Will Separate from God Himself?